Monday, April 11, 2005

Wrestling and 4 weeks into the diet!

Wrestling was amazing, we had great seats and I took loads of pics! Edge and Chris Jericho, are just oh so yummy, I think I lost weight drooling over them ;)
Ok that's all I'll write about wrestling because this is supposed to be about my diet, but there are a few pics below.
It's four weeks since I started, my weight is now 96.9 (214 pounds) my total weight loss is 4.1kgs (9 pounds) The best thing is my centimetres, I've lost a total of 18.7cm!! (7.3 inches) I take measurements from my neck, chest, waist, hips and a thigh. I'm not noticing the weight loss yet. After wrestling Doug took a pic of me, and when I got the pics on saturday morning, I almost cried in Kmart, I didn't realise I was so so fat, I mean I know I'm fat, but I honestly didn't realise I was monster fat. I went out on friday night thinking I looked really good, my mirrored wardrobe is a liar!! after seeing the pic, I looked like a fatty that only a chubby chaser would want.. not feeling so gorgeous at the moment.

No comments: