Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay times a million


Yay for summer colds

Yay for sinus, headache, watering eyes and leaky noses that still feel spiky and congested

Yay for advil

Yay for throwing up on myself, which I haven't done since I was 18

Yay for waking up to rain and thinking you can stay in bed feeling crap all day only to remember that you checked BOM last night and saw that the rain would clear and the temperature is g
oing to hit 33 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is not a temperature that makes staying in bed being comforted by the snuggly pillows and the cosy quilt, much fun. So you turn the laptop on saying "please please please have had a massive drop in temperature" and BOM says "hahaha it's 33 today biotch" STOP MOCKING ME WITH THE BEAUTIFUL RAIN DROPS AND COOL MORNING WINDS

Yay for Saturday morning cartoons! I do miss the cartoons from the olden days like Scooby Doo and the Flintstones. CHANNEL SEVEN PUT BRANDY AND MR WHISKERS BACK ON, IT'S THE ONLY GOOD CARTOON FROM THIS GENERATION!!!! ok ok apart from Spongebob Squarepants

Yay for Hannah Montanna!!! yay yay yay, It's true!
I love it and not just because I feel crap

Yay for quiet mornings before I get bombarded with "muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm it's so hot can we go to the beach??!!!!!!!!"

and Yay for miss 12 who brings me coffee in bed




1 comment:

Kathie said...

Take care of you!!! xxxx