Monday, March 9, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

Have been home for 4 days, am happy to be here, but it was hard leaving New York too, I was a bit of a mess at the airport and the check in person who I can't remember his name (I was a blubbering mess, that's my excuse) even came to the boarding gate because he changed my seat assignment to make me more comfortable, and Clinton the flight attendant (is that what they're still called?) on QF108, was an absolute godsend. He took care of me, and was absolutely wonderful, have written a letter to QANTAS to tell them so. I have never been treated so kindly by anyone in any kind of service industry, I can't say enough good things about my flight from New York to Los Angeles. And LA to Sydney was pretty damn wonderful too, I have never seen such good people working on a QANTAS flight before, I got lucky.

I loved seeing my girls again :)
It was fun torturing them while they waited for their pressies.

I'm pretty sure they liked all their gifts.

I am a sucky flyer, jetlag stays with me for up to and possibly beyond a week. I'm still waking up between 3 and 4.30am and can't get back to sleep. So I usually call Glen :)
I would use my laptop to keep going with wedding preparations but I've come home to

A BROKEN LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no one knows how it broke, flippin laptop pixies who like to break things must have come over while I was gone. Oh and the good part is, my extended warranty with Harvey Norman WONT COVER IT, because they decided it was user fault, cos a broken bit of plastic has made it so I can't even turn it on!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Never mind, it means that I have taken over the desk top which is in their room and have changed the background picture to one of Glen and I and they are under strict orders not to change it, and when they complain about me being in their room I just say 'SHOULDN'T HAVE BROKEN MY FLIPPIN LAPTOP THEN" mwahahahahaha

Have created two new pages for wedding plans, one for Newcastle and one for New York. The date in Australia has been set for November 6th 2009 and New York is sometime after that, maybe the 14th or 21st.

Newcastle http://weddingnewcastle.blogspot.com
New York http://weddinginnewyork.blogspot.com

So family and friends can see where we're up to in our planning cos we're all over the world

*yawn*

jetlag sucks

toodle pip


No comments: