Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bride of Frankenstien

I am never ever ever EVER going to have surgery again!

So that boob job that I wanted is not going to happen, it'll be push up bras and I might get me some chicken fillets, because there is no way I am EVER going to willinging have surgery.

I had a guy draw up the antibiotic that I'd just finished telling him that I am allergic to (steven johnson's syndrome is a bitch) luckily the anaesthetist heard him and reminded him that I was allergic to it. Apart from that, I was out with the first injection, no counting back from 100 for me.

I was so worried about the surgery that it didn't even occur to me that recovery would be a bitch.

First thing I remember was that I couldn't breath, so I had oxygen etc, then the pain hit, holy hell!

I had an allergic reaction to the morphine drip (great another thing to add to the red allergy band) so they changed that to fentanyl wow that's good stuff :) "
Fentanyl has an analgesic potency of about 80 times that of morphine"

So anyway, I was in hospital for 4 days which was fun apart from the pain and the pain and then the pain



No comments: