Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Diet Study is almost over!

Weight 92.9kgs
204 pounds :(
The study is almost over and I'm still FAAAAAT!
I know I should be happy that I've been losing weight but in 7 months I haven't even lost 10 kgs. I started off so well, but it didn't keep going smoothly. Never mind, being about 93kgs is better than being 103kgs. I would like to lose another 10 kgs by christmas. HA! don't see that happening, if it hasn't gone in 7 months, it isn't going to go in the next 12 or so weeks.
Good thing is that I'm on holidays with my girls at the moment, we're not really going anywhere, probably will end up going camping again this time up the coast to a beautiful beach :)


I've got my last test tomorrow, another DEXA scan at a hospital in Sydney. I am looking forward to see if my body has changed much, I hope so. I didn't start out with a mega gut so it's hard for me to tell.

No comments: