Monday, July 10, 2006

Seriously.. what were you thinking?!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Krystal Krystal Krystal,
When your makeup was taken away you showed us how naturally beautiful you really are, I can't stand you, you irritate me like a sandy crotch, and I'm enjoying seeing you fly your true catty bitch flag, but why the hell would you fuck up your pretty head with this????
I don't think anyone in the Big Brother House actually wants to say this, but I have to, sweety you look ridiculous.
The makeup.. what can really be said about the "oops shit I slipped with my eyeliner" look
the only people to pull that off were Elvira, and Agnes Moorehead as Endora oh and Cleopatra!

The hair, oh wow, the hair, set a match to it and *poof* it would be gone, and so would the house. It. just .keeps .getting. bigger.
Does anyone in the house actually like Krystal? why would they tell her she looks good.
"Oh Krystal you are so beautiful, what? no Krystal..your hair is perfect"
I would be in another room pissing myself laughing, I wish I wish I wish ..I could have seen Gaelen's face when he saw her last night.

My darling daughter B, said Krystal looked like she was trying to grow a boob out her head.. Then proceeded to call Krystal "TITHEAD" hahahaha (B loves Little Nicky)

Damn I've never criticised anyone like this before, it feels..kinda..dirty.. hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell is wrong with her?
And your daughter is spot on. She's a tit head of massive proportions.
What about the eye liner? Ghastly.
She looked like something out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Anonymous said...

Personally I wouldn't insult tits, they're far more intelligent than Little Miss Airbags 2006.

Also she doesn't have enough class to be Rocky Horror.

Maybe she's secretly a man and is still hiding a treat and longing to camp it up for Mardi Gras 2006....

Anonymous said...

good boobs tho :p

Anonymous said...

pfft my boobs are better :?